Really excited to see Xiaomi entering the TV space in India. Dominated by Samsung, LG and Sony.
- 4.9mm thin
- Modular TV design for easy upgrades (pinch of salt recommended for such marketing hype)
- “Patch wall” AI based recommendations using Android OS, The smart part of this Smart TV
- This UI has endless scrolling as a feature (am not excited boss!)
- Mi Bar
- Mi TV Bar with 10 speakers, 2 wireless rear satellite speakers, and a subwoofer.
- Dolby Atmos audio technology with 2 up-firing speakers.
- HDR10 compatible
- Display panels sourced from Samsung or LG!! (That’s good news for the 4k panels)
- 3 HDMI ports should suffice for most consumers
- Transparent wall mount to make it look like suspended in air.
- 49 inches
- 55 inches Rs 39999 Flipkart from feb 22
- 65 inches
Am really excited to have a look at this price!!
4k Smart TV this cheap is unheard of in INDIA.
Way to go xiaomi